Saturday, April 21, 2007

Jack Arrives!


Dean Jackson Iles arrived April 7, 2007 weighing in at 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 inches long. Here's the story of his arrival: It was Good Friday and Leanne Long and I had spent the day potting plants for our front porches. About 4:30 I was completely exhausted and went home to rest. I went into labor around 7:00 and called Clint at Catfish One to come home because we were going to the hospital! He rushed home and we threw some things in a suitcase and drove over to Oktibbeha County Hospital. I checked in at 8:00 P.M. and Jack arrived at 2:22 A.M. Labor and delivery went quickly and smoothly - thank goodness! Grammie, Aunt Jenn, GranDee and PawPaw came up for the big event. I couldn't have made it without their help!

3 comments:

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

Amanda,

I'm so glad that you are doing a blog for Jack! Clay, Noah and I will enjoy seeing the little man grow! Can't wait to see yall next weekend!

Love,
Clay Robin and Noah

John Long said...

Love the blog! Leanne and I enjoyed lunch yesterday. Clint told us that Jack slept the rest of the afternoon!

Free Counter