Thursday, October 23, 2008

I know, I know....

I'm just terrible at blogging. I spend considerable time every evening reading everyone else's blogs, then I just sigh and think, "Tomorrow I'll update mine." So it's not that I'm "so busy" or whatever the going excuse is. I'm just lazy. There you go. So now that the confession is out of the way...

I must say that this week has been such a wonderful week! We are all finally healthy and the weather has been gorgeous! Jack and I have a new routine in the afternoons. He loves to be outside and it had gotten to be such a battle every day! We would come home from daycare and he would BEG to go "ahsiiiiide" until we were both at our wits end. It's not that I don't want to take him outside, it's just that supper has to be made and laundry has to be done, etc. This week I gave up the battle. I bought a box of sugar-free popsicles and every afternoon we get a popsicle and go on a 2 or 3 mile walk. I've made super simple suppers and somehow laundry has still kept up. It's funny how our priorities get so out of wack. Jack has been much happier and I'm burning some major calories.

Jack and I went shopping for fall clothes Monday afternoon. Jack definitely loves clothes. I know they say that boys don't care, but this kid has opinions about shoes and jackets. He got some great pants and shirts. One shirt says "Jack's full service gas station." Here's a couple of pictures from the past couple of days in his new clothes.

No comments:

Free Counter