Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crayon Roll-Up







My KayeGranny gave me her old sewing machine this summer. I have had so much fun learning to use it! Many (and I mean many) projects have been totally horrible, but lately I've been getting the hang of it. I bought a great book at Hobby Lobby that has sewing projects for beginners. I made this crayon roll-up last night during my "extra hour." A certain nephew of mine will receive it for Christmas (sorry to kill the surprise, Robin). What do you think? I have entertained the idea of opening an Etsy shop (online store where you can sell handmade items) once I can really start generating some products. Clint suggested that I make a bunch in different fabrics and bring them to a local children's store. You never know what could happen!

1 comment:

Robin said...

oh wow! mrs. dede and i admired it so much and then i read and saw that it's for noah!! we are sooooooo excited to get it. i love your idea of opening an online business. if any of your things look like this, you'll make a fortune!!

Free Counter