Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Who's Afraid of the Dark?




From the time Jack was a little baby, Clint has always put him to bed. It's our family's routine that seems to work out well for everyone. I pick up Jack from daycare around 3:30 and we play. I make supper and we eat whenever Clint gets home. Clint puts Jack down at night and that gives me time to get school work done. I'm so blessed to have a husband who loves to help with our son!




I've had several posts over the past 20 months of Clint and Jack's nighttime adventures. Last night he put a headlight on Jack's head for reading. Jack thought that was the best thing EVER!! He would move his head around and watch the light bounce off the walls and ceiling and was in complete awe. Here's some pictures of their time last night. One picture is with the flash and one is without. Enjoy!

No comments:

Free Counter