Monday, March 16, 2009

Lots to post!

I haven't been very consistent with my blogging lately. Sorry about that! Here's some things that have been going on in the past week:


Clint turned 25 on Saturday! He shares a birthday with Josh Hebert, a friend in our Sunday School class. We had a crawfish boil Saturday evening, so Amanda Hebert and I came up with this fun cake for the party. Poor Josh has kidney stones and had to miss the party!!

Sunday Terry was licensed to preach/ministry and Robin and the boys were in Dry Creek, so we headed there after church. Jack and Noah loved playing with PawPaw on the tractor. Jude is getting so big and Robin and I really enjoyed catching up.


Latest news...As of tomorrow, Jack is in the two-year-old room at school! I don't know why, but it really made me sad! I was thinking "WAIT!! He's not two YET! You're rushing him...You're rushing ME!!" He'll be two next month. I just can't believe it! We went to visit his new friends and new teachers. The kids were learning their letters as we walked in (and one was on the potty, one was crying and two were wrestling on the floor).

Can you believe he's 23 months?? (We won't say "two" until next month!)

No comments:

Free Counter