Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!

Jack and Clint found a baby frog.

Jack rolling his truck through the dirt.

A beautiful tree in our front yard.


Last weekend was the Nursery Festival in Forest Hill and I scored some great deals! I got one gallon azaleas for a dollar and one gallon Indian Hawthorne for 2 dollars! Our house has ZERO landscaping, so we knew we would need a lot of plants. We had a great time planting and the front of the house will look great in a few years when these plants get bigger.


Does anyone know how to get rid of town ants? That's what Clint calls them. They are EATING my Indian Hawthorne!! Thousands of them! You can sit and watch them take the leaves off and carry them to their hill. I have tried ant poison, but it hasn't worked! Now the plants are looking very sickly and I'm scared my two dollar plants are going to die! HELP ME!

1 comment:

mcb****58 said...

Amanda, call Grandmaw. She will know what to do.
Budda

Free Counter