Sunday, February 8, 2009

Good Times with Friends!

This weekend Jack and I made the trip to Starkville. Our friends Lloyd and Kristen Reitz will be moving to Pennsylvania next weekend. Check out her blog over on my list. It's "From Dixie to Dairy." Isn't that precious? Lloyd, well, Dr. Lloyd, is an official DVM and will be starting at a practice back in his hometown in Pennsylvania. Saturday night we had a surprise going away party for them. Jack and I stayed with John and Leanne. I was able to see precious, beautiful Mary Audrey. Jack was so good with her. He was very concerned about where she was and what she was doing. It was so cute. I left my camera in Woodworth, so I tried to steal a few pictures from Kristen's blog, but Blogger told me it was corrupted. (My goodness, Kristen!!) Also, Leanne said she'd email me a few of Jack and Mary Audrey together.

We sure miss you Starkville folks!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I feel so special that I made it on your blog! I will email you the pics I have from this weekend. I reduced the resolution to put on the blog, that's probably why they didn't wrok. It was so much fun to see you and Jack this weekend!!

Free Counter