Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Celebration!

We had an Easter celebration yesterday for two reasons. The first reason we celebrated was because our Lord has risen again! It seems to me that every year that becomes more and more precious to me. It is because of Him that we live and will live in eternity. To God be the glory!
It was a true celebration at Calvary Baptist Church. Many, many visitors from all walks of Alexandria came together to worship the Lord, many for the very first time!

Our second celebration was for Jack's second birthday party! I decided just to have a low-key family party yesterday. My mom, Laura, Jenn and Drew, Laura's roommate Jessie, Terry, Sarah, Mrs. DeDe and Mrs. Iles came for lunch, cake and presents. Jack got many wonderful presents, but his favorite so far is the bubble mower. We're already out of bubbles!! Thanks, Laura!



The tables ready for guests!

Jack really wanted to wear his cowboy hat while opening gifts.

The bubble mower!
My mom got Jack a slide. He loves it!

The wonderful cake that I did not make.

Two years old!

1 comment:

sharron said...

Happy Birthday Jack,
I loved watching him blow out the candles. His smile makes me smile. Greg said Jack is always happy. Also your tables were beautiful. I love the tulips and eggs.

Free Counter