Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday Tradition

Jack was born the day before Easter. That Tuesday, four days before he was born, I went to the doctor and he said that I wouldn't have the baby in the next week and they would schedule to induce. He said just to go on about life as normal. So I did! That Friday, which was Good Friday, my friend Leanne and I potted plants on our front porches. By 4:00 that evening I became overwhelmed with fatigue!! I was at the hospital by 8:00 and Jack came at 2:22 in the morning! So, I've made it a tradition that on Good Friday Jack and I will pot plants together. This morning we loaded up in the Explorer and took off for Lowe's! We had a wonderful time searching for the perfect pots and flowers for the front porch. Here's our end result!!

No comments:

Free Counter