Monday, April 6, 2009

Precious Boy

Tomorrow is Jack's birthday! (Look for another post tomorrow evening) His birthday party is on Easter Sunday. We're going to have a lunch and small family party afterwards. I'm so excited about cooking and decorating the table for Easter! Part of the decorations will have Jack's picture, so my goal for today was to get a nice picture of Jack that I could get prints of. I got a few, but overall it didn't go so well...


Well, actually I love this picture, but he still has orange popsicle residue on his face. I may print it out anyway, because it really captures the two-year-old boy that he is.

This one is cute.


Jack fell down and broke his crown.

This is his thoughtful face.

And here are some baby birds we discovered in the geranium pot! I think they were hatched today. I found them when I was watering and I really hope I didn't hurt them!!

No comments:

Free Counter