Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kiss them Bye Bye!

Jack is having his tonsils and adenoids out and tubes put in tomorrow. YAY!! And I'm not saying that with sarcasm. We've had so many ear infections over the past year and I'm so tired of seeing Jack feel bad. We have to be at the surgery center at 5:45 AM and we can't give him anything to eat or drink after midnight. That is not going to be fun! We should be back home in the mid morning. I'll update tomorrow or Thursday!

Check those suckers out! They almost touch each other!

Sweet, happy boy that has no idea what's about to hit him!

2 comments:

The Dressler's said...

I'll say a prayer for y'all tonight.

Paige said...

Hope Jack is feeling better soon!

Nathan has had close to 40 ear infections ... 4 sets of tubes, 1 busted ear drum, 1 surgery to repair busted ear drum, a 4 day hospital stay for the world's worst ear infection ever, as well as tonsils and adenoids removed about 18 months ago. Trust me when I say that I feel your pain and Nathan understands exactly how Jack feels, too.

We'll be praying that this is exactly what Jack needs to put him on the road to recovery. :)

Free Counter