Sunday, June 28, 2009

Florida or Bust!

Jack running away from the waves.
Taking a break eating animal crackers and drinking juice.

Jack watching the waves for the first time.


Last week Jack and I headed to Destin to spend time with my family. My dad was generous enough to rent a condo on the beach for a week and we all had a great time together. Jack was absolutely not afraid of the ocean. It was a little scary! He would run out into the water at full speed and would get taken over by a wave and would come up spattering and screaming "No, no water!!"

There are many more pictures, but most of them include me in a bathing suit. Those aren't getting on the internet. For good reason, too....you would all be blinded by the "white!" Also, my camera broke halfway through the trip! So sad.

I love this age with Jack. He is so full of life and learning new things every day. We really had a great time in Destin. Thanks, Dad!

2 comments:

Alice' M. said...

jack looks more and more like a little man in each picture you take of him. glad you guys had fun! miss you and love you!

Anonymous said...

Glad ya'll had fun. But I saw one hot mama in a bikini on Laura's facebook pictures.

Free Counter